- THREE YEARS
Aluminium and steel hardtail frames, excluding full suspension bikes, BMX and models C1, C2, Shift
- TWO YEARS
For all other bikes, for carbon fiber frames and COX Components
*For custom-built bikes the warranty depends on that provided by the manufacturers of the components used.
**In the case of non warranty problems with a DRAG frame within the warranty period the customer has the option to purchase a new frame at 50% of the original price.
- DRAG bicycles reach customers via a network of authorized dealers. Only bikes purchased from authorized dealers, in possession of an original warranty card and registered on www.dragbicycles.com have the right to warranty services.
- The warranty applies only to the first owner of the bicycle and cannot be transferred to another person.
- The warranty covers any manufacturing defects for any of the components or any issues related to the quality of their factory assembly.
- Repairs related to normal wear and tear are not covered by the warranty.
- Warranty services on DRAG bicycles are provided only in authorized repair shops by qualified mechanics. (DragZone stores and service areas of authorized dealers from which the bike has been purchased).
- Any modifications, replacements of components and additional options not approved by the manufacturer or authorized dealer will not be subject to warranty.
- The rider weight is limited to:
- up to 150 kg for hardtail aluminium and steel frames
- up to 130 kg for road bikes
- up to 100 kg for carbon fiber and full suspension frames
For the warranty to be valid the following terms must be observed:
The manufacturer has the right to use all exceptions provided by the commercial law and the owner is obliged to accept them.
The warranty is valid in the following conditions
- The bicycle must be presented to the dealer fully assembled, with its original components intact.
- The owner provides the warranty card to the authorized dealer of DRAG bicycles thereby verifying the date of purchase and ownership of the bike.
- The bicycle has been serviced properly and regularly.
- The bicycle has not been modified.
The warranty does not cover
- Repairs due to the normal wear and tear of the components (tyres, tubes, brake pads, etc.)
- Inappropriate transportation
For more information about categories, please visit dragbicycles.com or authorized dealer. In case of non warranty problems with paint and stickers, please contact our dealer, we will be happy to assist.
- Faults due to improper usage of the bicycle, neglect and crash damage as well as use by a person exceeding the maximum weight given for the model
- Faults due to misuse or abusive riding. In those cases the owner takes full responsibility for any damage and injury
This warranty is valid only for DRAG bicycles and every type of agreement is valid only for the period of this warranty.
By registering your bicycle on our website www.dragbicycles.com you will validate your warranty and declare that you agree with the terms and conditions of it.
If the product is not registered on DRAG web (www.dragbicycles.com), within 14 days, this warranty will not be valid!
For more technical information and all support issues hesitate on the DRAG website.
Email: [email protected]
Sales department: +359 2 812 70 75
Gyueshevo Str. 83, Business Center “Serdika”, Sofia, 1330, Bulgaria