The Hornit Bike Horn
Reference number: 321101
The patented Hornit dB140 is the loudest cycle horn on the market and puts the cyclist in control of their own safety. It’s small, sleek and enables cyclists to alert distracted drivers and pedestrians to their presence.
- 'Piercing' mode sound output: 140 decibels
- ‘Horn’ mode sound output:: 121 decibels
- Horn dimensions: 98mm(l) x 48mm(w) x 42mm(h)
- Trigger dimensions: 355mm(l) x 20mm(w) x 9mm(h)
- Handle Bar Fixing: 45mm(l) x 25mm(w) x 30mm(h)
- Batteries type: 2 x AAA batteries
- Total weight: 94g
- 01-21-00 Drag Zone E-Shop
Your opinion is important to us
To rate You need to register or log in to your account if you already have created!
No customer review for this product
Fill out the form and leave your review, if you do not see the form please log in