This interactive Smart trainer uses complex technology in a user-friendly fashion. In the resistance unit an accurate measurement of your speed, cadence and power is performed. This data is then shown on the screen your using, whether this is a tablet, smartphone, sportwatch, or something else. It can namely communicate via both ANT+ as well as Bluetooth® Smart technology. You can connect the Satori quickly and easily to the Tacx Cycling apps for smartphones and tablets. During or after a training session you, or your coach, can thus monitor your performance closely. The resistance has to set manually though. The Satori is suitable for simple training sessions such as a cooling down and endurance training.
- Software PC/laptop Tacx Cycling app
- Operation Handlebar resistance lever
- Resistance unit Magnetic
- Realistic slope 10 positions
- Descent simulation -
- Max brake power (10 sec.) 950 Watt
- Sprint power (1 min.) 800 Watt
- Mass inertia 16.93 kg 1 Connect to Windows PC Do you own a Satori Smart and are you looking to get more out of your trainings than the Tacx apps can provide? You can achieve this by connecting your trainer to your computer. That way, you can train using the Tacx Trainer Software 4, Advanced. Controlling the resistance unit of the Satori Smart is not possible by a computer, but it does receive your performance data. For example, the computer software offers longer video’s in HD or Blu-Ray quality. While riding, the speed of the image is similar to your speed. Controlling the resistance has to be done manually with the lever on your steer. To connect the Satori Smart to a Windows computer you’ll need the Upgrade Smart. This includes the Tacx Trainer software 4, Advanced, a control box to mount on your handlebar and the ANT+ Antenna. Stand-alone training The Satori Smart can also be used when it is not connected to a smartphone, tablet or computer. When doing so, you can adjust the resistance a by the lever on your handlebar in the same manner you would when the trainer is connected to an electronic device. Since the Satori is not hooked up to the power net, you can use this trainer anytime and anywhere, also when you don’t have your smartphone with you. This makes this trainer ideal for a warm up before a race.
- 01-23-00 Drag Zone Center
- 01-24-00 Drag Zone Bulgaria
- 01-29-00 Drag Zone Varna
- 01-30-00 Drag Zone Bourgas
Your opinion is important to us
To rate You need to register or log in to your account if you already have created!
No customer review for this product
Fill out the form and leave your review, if you do not see the form please log in