Tacx proudly presents the Blue, the new generation of cycletrainers for the general public. The Blue Motion, Matic and Twist are the long-expected successors of the Cycletrack, Tacx’s first model ever that has been very popular for decades thanks to its excellent value for money. The same can be expected of the Blue, because you get more for less: a powerful brake that manages the resistance and a robust frame with solid back legs. Tacx’s many years of experience have resulted in the design of this stable construction that can withstand all forces. The Blue is suitable for everyone, whether you cycle a lot or just every now and then. A quick half an hour’s ride before dinner? With the Blue you can start immediately. The trainer has a simplified mounting system, which makes it easy and quick to assemble. A tool set for small and big wheels is no longer needed; even 29 MTB wheels do fit. Very well priced cycletrainer. Features the same brake system as the Blue Matic, but doesn’t include the handlebar resistance lever. You can set the resistance in 7 positions with a button on the magnetic brake. The maximum resistance is 650 Watt. Specifications
- Resistance lever on brake, 7 positionsл
- Blue frame with solid back legs.
- Universal fit for wheels with diameter 600 to 710 mm.
- Easy to assemble brake system.
- Magnetic brake:
- Brake system with 8 permanent magnets and 1 kg flywheel.
- Maximum resistance 650 Watt.
- 01-22-00 Drag Zone Hipodruma
- 01-23-00 Drag Zone Center
- 01-24-00 Drag Zone Bulgaria
- 01-27-00 Drag Zone Liulin
- Drag Zone Mladost
- 01-32-00 Drag Zone Plovdiv
Your opinion is important to us
To rate You need to register or log in to your account if you already have created!
No customer review for this product
Fill out the form and leave your review, if you do not see the form please log in