The Evolution model is the ideal seat for both races and cycling in your free time. It uses the structure of the Composit model joined with minimal padding. It is covered in real leather. It has excellent “all-around” features and is particularly suited for the average pelvis. The Evolution model has foamed elastomer padding where the ischial tuberosities and rear rest. The patented features by Selle SMP, such as the completely free central channel, the original eagle-beak nose and the raised rear give these models an interesting aerodynamic touch. In virtue of its very small padding it is particularly suited for thin people with narrow pelvises. Recommended for Road and Mountain Bikes.
- The front part, characterized by the original nose shaped like an eagle beak, avoids compressing the genitalia and constitutes a good resting base during the characteristic push action on the pedals.
- The central channel of the saddle, 3 to 5 cm wide, prevents the anus, the prostate, the pudenda veins the deep dorsal vein and artery of the penis, scrotum and testicles, and the labia majora and minora, and clitoris, not to be squashed at all, allowing a continuous and completely natural blood.
- Body: Nylon 12 filled with carbon fiber
- Frame: AISI 304 stainless steel tube
- Covering: Real leather
- Padding: foamed elastomer
- Quick installation.
- Length: 266 mm
- Width: 129 mm
- Weight: 230 grams
- Color: black
Your opinion is important to us
To rate You need to register or log in to your account if you already have created!
No customer review for this product
Fill out the form and leave your review, if you do not see the form please log in