Park Tool Tw-5 Type Torque Wrench
Reference number: 2707133
The TW-5 is a high quality, ratcheting, click-type torque wrench that accurately measures and applies the proper amount of torque to a component’s threaded fastener(s).
With today’s lightweight components, torque wrench use in the shop is no longer an option — it’s a must for every mechanic. The TW-5 is a high quality, ratcheting, click-type torque wrench that accurately measures and applies the proper amount of torque to a component’s threaded fastener(s). It is designed for lower torque settings that a shop or consumer would use for proper seat post, seat clamp and handlebar / stem applications. Comes with its own protective case.
- 3–15 Newton meter range (26–132 Inch Pounds)
- Adjustable in 0.4 Nm increments
- Ratcheting ¼" drive with 3/8" adaptor
- Reads and registers for both left hand and right hand threading
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset
- Conversion scale on tool body
- Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4%
- Length: 19.5cm (7 ½")
NOTE: Torque wrenches are measuring instruments and are not intended for use as a general-purpose ratcheting driver. Do not exceed 15Nm when using the TW-5.
Your opinion is important to us
To rate You need to register or log in to your account if you already have created!
No customer review for this product
Fill out the form and leave your review, if you do not see the form please log in