The PCS-9 offers Park Tool quality in an entry level repair stand for the home mechanic. The PCS-9 works well for many recumbents and bikes with odd shaped tubing.
- Screw type clamp adjusts to fit tubes of various shapes from 7/8" to 3" (24mm to 76mm)
- The clamp jaws are nominally 3.5 inches (9cm) wide
- Clamp rotates 360 degrees for easy access to any part of bike; Will also clamp on aero shaped seat posts
- Clamping pressure is fully adjustable and jaw covers are replaceable (part #1185K)
- Height adjusts from 39" to 57" (99cm to 145cm)
- Folds down to 41" (104cm) for portability and storage
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36" x 36" x 45" (92 cm x 92 cm x 115 cm)
- Weighs 20.2 lbs. (9.15 kg)
NOTE: The maximum weight holding capacity of the PCS-9 is 80 lbs. (36 kg). This assumes the weight is centered over the legs.
Your opinion is important to us
To rate You need to register or log in to your account if you already have created!
No customer review for this product
Fill out the form and leave your review, if you do not see the form please log in