MirraCo Black Pearl LTD BMX Bike
Reference number: 050201
MirraCo Black Pearl LTD is designed with the BMX icon Ryan Guettler.
- T/T Length: 20.8”
- Frame: fully Heat-Treated chromoly after welding, integrated head tube, MID BB shell, 4 mm dropouts
- Fork: Colony Official Ryan Guettler signature, fully Heat-Treated chromoly, CNC steerer, S.B. legs (1.4 / 1.2t)
- Tires: front - KHE Premium Dirt, 20" x 2.10"; KHE Premium Street, 20" x 1.90”, with Kevlar beads
- Front hub: Colony Clone, 36H, 3/8", Alloy 7075 axle with bolts, sealed bearings
- Rear hub: Colony Clone cassette hub, RHD, 36H, 14 mm hollow chromoly axle, sealed bearings & bushing
- Rims: front - Odyssey 7K-A, 36H, Fluo yellow, rear - Odyssey 7K-A, 36H, hard black anodized
- Spokes: stainless steel, double-butted with alloy nipples
- Brakes: Fly Bikes, U-brake rear / Odyssey Monolever Medium lever with hinge
- Crank: Colony 2-pc, chromoly, 175 mm with 19 x 48 mm spline chromoly axle
- Sprocket: Colony Official, 25T, 5 mm thick, alloy 7075
- Cassette: 9T, chromoly 1-pc. driver
- Bottom bracket: MID BB with R12 sealed bearings
- Chain: KMC 710 SL Nickel
- Pedals: Mirraco M3 Magnesium, sealed bearing, 9/16"
- Pegs: Colony One-Way Heat-Treated chromoly, 1 pair (1x3/8", 1x14 mm)
- Grips: Duo Grips Scotty Cranmer
- Saddle: M3 Black Pearl Pivotal
- Seatpost: Pivotal Stump, 25.4 x 130 mm
- Seat clamp: M3 “Barrel”, 28.6 mm
- Handlebar: Colony Official 2-pc, 7.9", 13-Butted Heat-Treated chromoly
- Stem: Colony Official, 1-1/8", front mount, 52 mm ext.
- Headset: FPD Impact Integrated, ACB type bearing
- Weight: 10 kg
Your opinion is important to us
To rate You need to register or log in to your account if you already have created!
No customer review for this product
Fill out the form and leave your review, if you do not see the form please log in