Enduro and Downhill riding are approaching great speed and danger. Protect your head with a helmet that can handle both! The rail based design and reinforced form increases structural integrity where additional strength is needed.
- FRPTM (fiber reinforced polymer) shell - designed to increase strength while also reducing overall weight of the helmet. The FRP minimizes the shell volume which helps to reduce rotational force while helping to prevent severe severe concussions in the event of an impact
- Xrail, integrated Xmatter absorption foam - the same used in our popular knee pads, at major impact zones absorb more force than traditional EPS alone. This helps reduce the impact force as well as rotational impact absorption while also increasing the durability of the helmet
- Vortex, in-moulded aeration - provides consistent airflow through the helmet and therefore crosses over towards the needs of enduro style riding and racing
- An ergonomic padding system ensures comfort without inhibiting the VORTEXTM air flow using high-tech anti-bacterial Coolmax material wicks moisture away from skin to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Optimized cheek pads ensure a perfect fit while also using the EPRTM – emergency release pad system to allow for easy removability in the event of an emergency
- Adjustable visor
- Washable padding
- Double-D safety closure
- EN1078 & U.S. CPSC certified
- Size: ML 60-62cm
Your opinion is important to us
To rate You need to register or log in to your account if you already have created!
No customer review for this product
Fill out the form and leave your review, if you do not see the form please log in