GoPro Hero4 Session Camera
Reference number: 37950106
HERO4 Session packs the power of GoPro into our smallest, lightest, most convenient camera yet—featuring a rugged and waterproof design, easy one-button control, 1080p60 video and 8MP photos.
50% smaller and 40% lighter than other HERO4 cameras,1 HERO4 Session is the most wearable and mountable GoPro ever. With a sleek, versatile design, it’s at home anywhere—from the surf to the snow, to hanging with friends.
- Professional video quality: 1440p30 and 1080p60 video
- High frame rate: 720p100
- Powerful photo capture: 8MP single photos, Time Lapse photos at set intervals from 0.5 to 60 seconds
- Ultimate mounting flexibility
- Low-Profile Frame: The Low-Profile Frame gives HERO4 Session the lowest profile of any GoPro camera
- Standard Frame: Use the Standard Frame with GoPro mounts to create a wide array of ultra compact gear setups
- Ball Joint Buckle: The Ball Joint Buckle gives you the freedom to change things up without having to stop and un-mount the camera
- Burst photos at 10 frames per second
- Access all modes + adjust settings with the GoPro App or Smart Remote
- Easy one-button control: A single press of the shutter button powers on the camera and begins capturing video or Time Lapse photos automatically. A second press of the shutter button stops recording and powers off the camera. It’s that simple
- Durable + waterproof: HERO4 Session is rugged and waterproof to 33’ (10m), eliminating the need for a separate housing. Its convenient, ready-to-go design makes it easy to get out the door quickly to capture and enjoy your session
- Auto Low Light: Let the camera do the thinking for you. Auto Low Light mode intelligently changes frame rates based on lighting conditions for optimal low-light performance, enabling you to move between bright and dark environments without having to adjust your camera settings
- Protune™ for video: Protune unlocks the camera’s full potential, delivering minimally compressed, cinema-caliber video optimized for professional productions
- HiLight Tag your best moments: HiLight Tag enables you to mark key moments while recording so you can quickly locate your best clips later for convenient playback, editing or sharing. Just press the button on the camera or Smart Remote2 when you capture a moment you’d like to tag. You can also tag your highlights using the GoPro App
- Dual mic system: HERO4 Session features two microphones: one on the front of the camera and one on the back. When you’re filming in windy conditions or during high-speed activities like motorsports, the camera automatically switches to the mic that’s best-suited for capturing optimal audio. The result? Reduced wind noise and enhanced audio capture—no matter what the conditions or activity
- Built-in battery: The battery is built directly into the camera and offers up to two hours of recording time on a full charge.3 The included USB cable allows for charging the camera with your computer or the GoPro Auto or Wall Charger.2
- Mount upside down, capture right-side up: When the camera is mounted upside down, Auto Image Rotation automatically adjusts the capture orientation to right-side up so there’s no need to flip your footage in post-production
- Compatible with all GoPro mounts: HERO4 Session is compatible with all GoPro mounts. So whether you’ve got a stash of mounts at home, or you’re looking for fresh ways to capture your favorite activities, you’ll be good to go. Wear it on your helmet or chest for a unique perspective. Mount it to bikes, boards, motorcycles and more to capture immersive footage of the experience. Wear it. Mount it. Love it
- Control, view and share with built-in Wi-Fi + Bluetooth®.
- With built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, you can connect to the GoPro App to control the camera remotely with your phone or tablet, view the content you’ve captured and share your favorite shots on Instagram, Twitter and more. You’ll also have instant access to the GoPro Channel, so you can get your fix of the latest GoPro videos from across the globe. The Smart Remote2 makes it possible to control multiple GoPro cameras from distances of up to 600’ (182m)
- GoPro Studio: Edits made easy. Expand your GoPro experience with the free GoPro Studio software. Use it to import and view your GoPro media and create your own engaging GoPro-style videos to share with the world
Your opinion is important to us
To rate You need to register or log in to your account if you already have created!
No customer review for this product
Fill out the form and leave your review, if you do not see the form please log in