Gamut P40 bash guard is designed to protect 38-40T single ring set-ups. Designed to be versatile, the P40's virtually indestructible polycarbonate bash guard can be used for a variety of riding disciplines. Designed to absorb energy by flexing and distributing impact forces away from more critical drive-train components to keep your crank arms straight while keeping your chain engaged.
- Guide Material: CNC'd aluminium
- Bash Guard Material: polycarbonate, thickness - 9.5 mm
- Fits 38-40 teeth chainrings.
- Ring Setup: Single
- Chain Guide Mount: ISCG 05
- Bash Guard Mount: 4 bolts, BCD 104 mm, bolts in the kit
- Chain guide pulley with sealed bearings.
- Weight: 260 grams
- Colors: black, blue, white
Your opinion is important to us
To rate You need to register or log in to your account if you already have created!
No customer review for this product
Fill out the form and leave your review, if you do not see the form please log in