Gamut P30 bash guard is designed to protect 35-36T single ring set-ups. The design consists of a new polycarbonate blend and a never before used spoke and cavity structure that reduces the weight by 25% while providing greater protection. Employs an optimal approach to energy distribution when absorbing impacts by flexing and returning to form. Gamut guides are designed to channel energy away from more critical drive-train components at minimal weight.
- Guide Material: CNC'd aluminium
- Bash Guard Material: polycarbonate, thickness - 9.5 mm
- Fits 35-36 teeth chainrings.
- Ring Setup: Single
- Chain Guide Mount: ISCG 05
- Bash Guard Mount: 4 bolts, BCD 104 mm, bolts in the kit
- Chain guide pulley with sealed bearings.
- Weight: 220 grams
- Colors: black, blue, red, white (black on the picture)
|Black, ISCG 05||✓|
|Blue, ISCG 05|
|Red, ISCG 05|
|White, ISCG 05|
Your opinion is important to us
To rate You need to register or log in to your account if you already have created!
No customer review for this product
Fill out the form and leave your review, if you do not see the form please log in