DVO Diamond 27.5 Suspension Fork "
Reference number: 1270105C
The latest gem from DVO packs all the performance of a DH fork into a 140 - 160mm trail fork. With 35mm stanchions, an industry first compression bladder cartridge, dynamic tunability, and the off the top adjustable negative spring make this the ultimate trail and enduro race fork. Experience the diamond and forever elevate your expectations of what a trail bike is capable of.
- Quick range low speed compression: With a quick turn of the knob, the low speed circuit is restricted providing a nice platform for climbing
- High speed compression adjust: Loader style compression provides easy access to the piston & shims for serious tuning
- Ott off the top: this exclusive & proven dvo design trickles down from the emerald to deliver precise air spring tuningwith a turn of knob
- Closed cartridge bladder system: just like the jade rear shock, the bladder is compressed rather than expanded offering incredible small bump sensivity
- Wheel Size:27.5”
- Travel:140-160mm adjustable travel via internal spacers
- Crown: Forged CNC Hollow: 27.5 = 44mm Offset / 29" = 51mm"
- Length: 160mm=555mm / 150mm=545mm / 140mm=535mm
- Stanchions:35mm Tapered Alloy
- Axle:15mm Quick Release
- Weight:2100 grams
- Steer Options:Tapered Alloy
- Lowers:Magnesium, Disc Only
- Rotor Size:160mm-203mm
- Color Options:Black, Green
|Drag Zone Пловдив|
Your opinion is important to us
To rate You need to register or log in to your account if you already have created!
No customer review for this product
Fill out the form and leave your review, if you do not see the form please log in