Super fast, nevertheless with a good grip, the X-King was developed with the Topeak Ergon mountain bike professional team. Despite pronounced studs, the X-King rolls off smoothly and very quietly. No matter if you are on your own or in a team, with Race and Mountain King, the super-light X-King easily covers many uses, ranging from cross country / race to All Mountain. The X-King simply leaves its competitors behind.
- Bead: folding
- 240 TPI (Threads Per Inch).
- Sizes: 26" x 2.20" / ETRTO 55 - 559 26" x 2.40" / ETRTO 60 - 559
- Material: Black Chili. It is a new tread mixture, the result of the latest research from Continental's polymer and raw material laboratories in Hanover, Germany. Compared to the previous leading Continental tyre compound, the Activated Silica (ASC) tyres, Black Chilli offers a 26% lower rolling resistance, a 30% increase in adhesion quality, and a 5% increase in tread life. For road racers and MTB trail riders, the speed and handling advantage is clearly noticeable!
- ProTection Technology: These tyres are particularly robust and impervious to damage from rocks and foreign objects. The casings are built to ensure a sturdy sidewall using a puncture protection insert that is added in between the standard casing layers. This polyamide fabric has a higher more dense weave which boosts tyre strength. This fabric and the rubber in the sidewall protects directly against snakebites. The 2011 ProTection generation not only offers 30% better puncture resistance than in previous years, it also has a weight reduction of 25% - best of both worlds! The self damping and rolling properties were further improved. The more robust, lighter and flexible carcass adapts better to the trail surface. This also improves traction and rolling resistance.
- Recommended inflation pressure: 50 PSI
- Max inflation pressure: 65 PSI
- Weight: 630 grams (26" x 2.40"), 570 grams (26" x 2.20")
Your opinion is important to us
To rate You need to register or log in to your account if you already have created!
No customer review for this product
Fill out the form and leave your review, if you do not see the form please log in