The Continental Grand Prix series of racing clinchers is the top choice of serious race bike specialists all over the world, and has been for many years. This tyre is intended for race use only in solo events, and is not recommended for road races or training rides due to its short tread life. There is no extra puncture protection with the Grand Prix Supersonic due to the lightweight construction. Riders should weigh up the compromises that they are willing to take before selecting this tyre. The Grand Prix Supersonic offers exceptionally low rolling resistance that rivals that of our renowned tubulars. The tyre is now even faster thanks to the new Black Chili compound which utilises nano particles of carbon to create a molecular structure of the rubber comound which is stronger, faster amd grippier than previous compounds. Fit the Grand Prix Supersonic, coupled with a Race28 Supersonic tube and you've got the lightest and fastest tyre combination on the market at just 200g.
- Bead: folding
- 310 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Sizes: 700 x 23C / ETRTO 23 - 622 700 x 20C / ETRTO 20 - 622
- Material: Black Chili. It is a new tread mixture, the result of the latest research from Continental's polymer and raw material laboratories in Hanover, Germany. Compared to the previous leading Continental tyre compound, the Activated Silica (ASC) tyres, Black Chilli offers a 26% lower rolling resistance, a 30% increase in adhesion quality, and a 5% increase in tread life. For road racers and MTB trail riders, the speed and handling advantage is clearly noticeable!
- Recommended inflation pressure: 115 PSI (700 x 23C), 140 PSI (700 x 20C)
- Max inflation pressure: 145 PSI (700 x 23C), 170 PSI (700 x 20C)
- Weight: 145 grams (700 x 23C), 140 grams (700 x 20C)
- Color: black
|Drag Zone Център|
|черна, 700 x 20C,||✓|
|черна, 700 x 23C,|
Your opinion is important to us
To rate You need to register or log in to your account if you already have created!
No customer review for this product
Fill out the form and leave your review, if you do not see the form please log in