Based on it's downhill equivelent 'Der Baron', the Baron is a lighter model in a narrower 2.3 size for aggressive trail riding and Freeride. Developed with Atherton Racing. Black Chili trail compound. With an 'Apex' rubber elastomer in the critical sidewall area to prevent impact punctures.
- Bead: folding
- 180 TPI (Threads Per Inch).
- Size: 26" x 2.3" / ETRTO 57 - 559
- Material: Black Chili. It is a new tread mixture, the result of the latest research from Continental's polymer and raw material laboratories in Hanover, Germany. Compared to the previous leading Continental tyre compound, the Activated Silica (ASC) tyres, Black Chilli offers a 26% lower rolling resistance, a 30% increase in adhesion quality, and a 5% increase in tread life. For road racers and MTB trail riders, the speed and handling advantage is clearly noticeable!
- Apex rubber elastomer: The sidewall of freeride and downhill tires is subjected to extraordinarily high loads. A rubber profile between the carcass layers ensures stability. The Apex sits on the tire core and reinforces the sides of the tire. The tire does not impact on the rim during rough rides over rocky ground. The tire stays upright better when riding around bends. It does not bend over the sides of the rim when subjected to transverse loads, and always stays true to the course.
- Recommended inflation pressure: 45 PSI
- Max inflation pressure: 58 PSI
- Weight: 800 grams
- Drag Zone Център
Your opinion is important to us
To rate You need to register or log in to your account if you already have created!
No customer review for this product
Fill out the form and leave your review, if you do not see the form please log in