Cole wheels are hand-made in Fort Collins, North America. The company offer a wide range of Road and MTB wheels. A serious no-frills climbing wheel designed to maximize every watt of energy on the steepest climbs in Europe. A 20 mm carbon tubular rim is laced to Cole's J-bend hub for precision handling in alpine descents, and maximum power transfer in hill-top finishes.
- Size: 28"
- Cole Carbon High-Compression: Cole high modulus carbon rims are made using a unique organic Carbon Weave process for incredible multi-directional strength.
- Tubular Type (20 mm profile).
- No eyelets.
- Hubs: alloy hub shell and cassette body, front - 20H, rear - 24H, 4 sealed cartridge bearings, alloy axle, black anodized, Campagnolo, Shimano and SRAM systems are available
- Quick Release: Cole design, forged alloy ends, Chromo hollow shaft
- Spokes: double butted, bladed aero type J-bend 2.0/3.2/2.0 mm
- Weight: 1180 grams
- Drag Zone Младост
Your opinion is important to us
To rate You need to register or log in to your account if you already have created!
No customer review for this product
Fill out the form and leave your review, if you do not see the form please log in